Keep up to date with all the latest Web Seminars and Presentations by clicking on the below links.
Dhiiyaan and Another Life Apps – Out Now!
The interactive books tell the story of all the kinship carers out there, lovingly & gently parenting again. The books provide an amazing interactive reading experience for Kinship Carers, grandparents and their children. You will spend hours sharing your journey with your children through its beautiful story line, fascinating animated scenes and engaging interactions.
- Top Reading app for Grandparents, kinship carers to share with their kids
- This is a totally new reading experience, the books have beautiful animation with a rich narrative on each page
- Automatically reads each page to you and allows you to control the reading
- Enjoy the Original music, sound effects, interactive and animated features
- Narration by Kinship carers for kinship carers
- These remarkable stories to come to life and gives opportunity to grandparents & kinship carers to engage in open conversations with their children
Apps available to download on iTunes
Contact with our immediate and extended family is important in shaping our understanding of who we are and how we fit into the world.
Connecting Carers NSW has developed a resource that explains why restoration is important and the process that families, children and carers go through when a child in out of home care is returned to his or her birth family.
NSW Commission for Children & Young People, Middle Years of Childhood
Australian Childhood Protection
Australian Childhood Protection Education and Training
Australian Childhood Protection Resource
A Home away from home. Children’s stories about foster care View PDF
Heart Felt a collection of children’s experiences and stories of abuse, recovery and hope View PDF
Making Space for learning. Trauma informed practice in Schools View PDF